Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Boeing 777

I love the new Boeing 777! I flew on EVA airling from LA to Taipei to Bangkok on the new 777 on both leg of my flight. The Economy section is divided into 3-3-3 as in grouping of 3 seats for the window, middle, and window. It has a little bit more room on the aisle and definitely more leg room. That means a full leg stretch for me and partial stretch for the taller people. I had my own individual monitor, which I took full advantage of my watching 2 movies since I couldn't sleep much. Bejeweled 2 also came in handy. So did John Mayer and the Beatles.

As for EVA, I don't have any complaints. Good service, nice (real) blanket, and a pair of disposable slippers in every seat (for the long flight at least). The longer the flight the more amenities and service.

No comments: